When you reach Cap Fréhel there is not much to see at first but all will soon be revealed and the magic will take hold.
Come on, move closer ! Let yourself fall under the spell of the scenery and landscapes as they come into view. You’ll never tire of the views from Cap Fréhel, an expanse of sandstone cliffs towering 70 metres above the sea.
It is not surprising that Cap Fréhel heathland is one of the most visited sites in Brittany. Listed since 1967, the cape is protected and building is forbidden. You’ll understand why when you get there !
The guided tour will help you discover the heritage and natural beauty of this unmissable site.
Duration : 1h30
Time : All year on demand.
Guided tour of the coast by coach, from Sables d’Or les Pins to Saint-Jacut-de-la-Mer, via the Cap Fréhel and Saint-Cast-Le Guildo (2h30/3h00). Click here to learn more.
- This price includes : the guided tour of the Cap Fréhel (1h30), the travel expenses of the guide.
- This price doesn’t include : the transport, the parking charges, the entrance to the lighthouse (+2€ per person), the extra charges for the guided tour on sunday, French bank holidays and in a foreign language.
- From 40 people, a second guide will be provide.
- Differents durations and themes possible (history, birds,…).
- Fees : 1 for 25 paying people and driver.
- Supplement foreign language : + 10€ per guide.
- Visits provided in French, English, German, Spanish and Italian.
Demande de devis