Experience the history of the medieval city of Dinan, from the Middle Ages to the present. Walk on its ramparts and discover its medieval alleyways and take time to admire the granite and half-timbered buildings lining the streets and squares.
Time : from april to october (according to the schedule of guided tours)
We advice you :
- One night in a hotel *** located in Dinan
- The visit of Dinan provided by a tour guide (1h30/2h00)
- The visit of Dinan’s castle
- A dinner in a traditional restaurant located in the heart of the historic centre on the banks of Rance
- Follow our tourist map with two walking tours to discover the must sees of the medieval city
Contact our welcome service at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the list of accommodations, restaurants and other advices!