Capbike offers you the ideal setting to escape by bike in the heart of the Grand Site de France Cap-Fréhel Cap-d'Erquy. Alone, with friends or family, it is in a breathtaking setting that you will evolve on cycle paths, cycle routes, greenways or paths.
High tide or low tide, you will always be in contact with the sea, and its iodized air, with the moor and the fine sandy beaches. A preserved nature and ecosystem, incredible places to discover, such as Cap Fréhel, Fort La Latte, the seaside resort of Sables-d'Or-les-Pins, the port of Erquy and its cape.
Mobile and itinerant around Cap-fréhel, Capbike offers many services:
- delivery: we deliver, from our stocked park in Plévenon, to your vacation spot (hotel, campsite, gîte, etc.). Free delivery in the municipalities of Plévenon and Fréhel.
- Sunset: enjoy an evening stroll from 20 p.m. to 22 p.m. to contemplate the last rays of the sun.
- Combined walk and bike: start by bike, continue on foot on the GR 34 and finish by bike. Capbike takes care of everything. Example: departure from your rental point by bike towards Cap Fréhel, then hike on the GR 34 towards Fort La Latte, then return by bike to your rental point.
- Bike challenge: Capbike offers you a "bike challenge" around Cap Fréhel for an average duration of 3 hours with a treasure hunt. Using a road book, you will follow a route between "land and sea" while collecting clues that will allow you to open the treasure chest.
- 24-hour rental: take advantage of your rental for a period of 24 hours.