The brand TOURISM QUALITY™, created by the French ministry in charge of tourism, is a national brand that federates all the Quality approaches undertaken by tourism professionals for the satisfaction of their customers. For the Tourist Office, these are 173 benchmark criteria which must be respected, demonstrating our approach to continuous improvement of our services, both to visitors and to professionals in our territory. An audit is carried out every 5 years.
Holder of the Quality Tourism brand since 2018, Dinan Cap Fréhel Tourism continues its commitments to a Quality approach and customer satisfaction.
Remote and office mystery visits were carried out in 2021, a score of 92 out of 100 enabled the Tourist Office to renew the Quality Tourism brand until the full audit in 2023.
- Facilitate access and routing to the various Tourist Information Offices (BIT)
- Welcome visitors to all BITs with a smile and availability
- Respond to requests with informed and personalized advice
- Guarantee up-to-date, reliable and complete information and facilitate access to information outside opening hours
- Promote the reception of foreign customers through communication media translated into several languages
- Supporting our visitors in organizing and booking their stays and/or activities
- Inform visitors about the territory's commitments in terms of sustainable development.
The Quality approach applies to the entire territory of Dinan-Cap Fréhel Tourisme in accordance with the objectives defined in the objectives agreement with DINAN Agglomeration.
It is the result of a reflection taking into account more particularly:
- relations with visitors,
- Relations with socio-professional partners,
- The inner workings.
Indicators for measuring satisfaction at the tourist office:
- Taking into account the oral remarks of our visitors, partners or elected officials.
- Consideration of reviews on social networks: Facebook, Google My Business, Tripadvisor. Distribution of business cards at reception to encourage visitors to leave a review.
- Listening to and taking into account complaints, if the visitor has suffered damage
- Online questionnaire to know the opinion on the services of the switchboard, email and chat
- Establishment of a Net Promoter Score (NPS) in order to assign a recommendation score to the destination Dinan Cap Fréhel Tourisme
In order to summarize customer comments, a work group was created by the tourist office. It is made up of elected officials and tourism professionals. It meets after the tourist season to do the assessment of all the comments, suggestions or malfunctions collected by the travel advisors both at reception and on social networks.
Our CSR commitments
Dinan-Cap Fréhel Tourisme is committed to more responsible tourism. A real process of progress, positioning and recognition, both for the Tourist Office and for the destination.
Accueil Vélo: our commitments and services
The offices of Fréhel, Matignon are located less than 5 km from a cycle route and provide you with a tailor-made welcome, appropriate documentation and a repair kit for minor damage.
Tourism and disability: our commitments and services
The Tourist Office is also committed to more inclusive tourism. It hopes to soon obtain the Tourism & Handicap label for some of its tourist information offices.