Dinan & the Emerald Coast
(4 days - 3 nights)
Dinan, medieval city
12h00: Arrival in Dinan and lunch in a traditional restaurant in the historic center.
14h00: Retrace the history of Dinan, from the Middle Ages to the present day with a tour guide (1h30/2h00).
Visit possible by tourist train (contact us).
16h00: Embark aboard the JAMAN V for a pleasant cruise with commentary on the Rance to Léhon, a small city of character (1h10 min).
17h30: Installation in a *** hotel located in the historic center then dinner at the restaurant.
Cap Fréhel & Fort La Latte
10h00: Guided tour of Cap Fréhel. Your guide will allow you to discover both the history and the natural heritage of this remarkable site (1h30).
12h00: Lunch at the restaurant in Fréhel.
14h30: Discover Fort La Latte, an imposing 1th century castle overlooking the sea (15hXNUMX).
17h00: Return to Dinan.
19h30: Dinner at the restaurant and night at the hotel.
The Emerald Coast
9h30: Guided tour of the Rance tidal power plant (45 min to 1h30) then departure for St-Malo.
11h30: Guided tour of Saint-Malo in a small tourist train (30 minutes).
12h15: Lunch in a restaurant in the historic center of Saint-Malo.
15h00: Sea bus between Saint-Malo and Dinard (10-minute crossing by boat).
15h30: Guided tour of the seaside resort of Dinard (1h30).
18h00: Return to Dinan, dinner at the restaurant and overnight at the hotel.
The Rance Valley
9h30: Guided tour of the Abbey of Saint-Magloire, located in the heart of the Small City of Character of Léhon (1h30/2h00).
12h00: Lunch in Dinan.
14h30: Visit of the apple and cider museum with tasting of a bowl of cider accompanied by a pancake to end your stay! (1h30).
End of benefits.
2023 RATES in mid-season (MAY, JUNE, SEPTEMBER) in a *** hotel:
- 20 to 29 people: €433/person
- 30 to 39 people: €417/person
- 40 to 49 people: €419/person (2 guides are provided for guided tours)
- 50 to 59 people: €415/person (2 guides are provided for guided tours)
Low season (April) and high season (July-August) rates: contact us.
- This price includes: the provision of one or more guides for the guided tours provided for in the program (lecturer or nature guide), admission to the sites and monuments mentioned, the commented cruise on the Rance (1h10), the boat crossing of Saint-Malo in Dinard (10 minutes), guided tour of Saint-Malo by little train (30 minutes), accommodation and breakfast in a *** hotel located in the historic center of Dinan (double or twin room basis) for 3 nights, tourist tax, full board from lunch on D1 to lunch on D4 (3 courses, drinks included), tasting at the cider museum.
- This price does not include: transport and transfers, personal expenses, any guide supplements on Sundays, public holidays and in foreign languages, parking fees at the
Cap Fréhel, daily support (quote on request), single supplement (€35/person/night).
As part of this circuit we grant you a free driver for the whole stay, in a single room.
Circuit valid from April to September.
197 km circuit: Day 1 (3km) / Day 2 (99km) / Day 3 (77 km) / Day 4 (18 km)
The + of this stay: The *** hotel located in the historic center of Dinan and 150 meters from the coach park, visiting the essential sites of the Emerald Coast (Cap Fréhel, Fort La Latte, Dinan, Léhon, Dinard, the dam of the Rance and Saint-Malo).