4 days / 3 nights
This circuit is reserved for small groups of 5 to 15 people.
To discover the Dinan-Cap Fréhel destination without a car, we have the ideal: a 4-day / 3-night cycling trip that will take you from the banks of the Rance to the Emerald Coast.
This is a guided tour from A to Z thanks to which you will discover all the nuggets of Dinan-Cap Fréhel.
Everything is included, from meals to luggage transport!
Here is the program that awaits you, put on your sneakers! :
Dinan & Lehon
Welcome by your guide at Dinan station or at the hotel.
Visit of the historic center, its half-timbered houses, its cobbled streets,… Then return the bikes to the port, located below the old town, then the first ride to Léhon.
Visit of the village of Léhon, labeled "Small City of Character" and its Benedictine abbey which runs along the banks of the Rance, calm assured in this idyllic setting!
On the way back, well-deserved bucolic aperitif on the banks of the Rance with tasting of local products.
Dinner at the restaurant and night in a *** hotel in the heart of the historic center of Dinan.
Distance: 4 kms
From the port of Dinan to Saint-Cast-le Guildo
You will pick up the bikes at the harbor before heading north to theChâtelier lock.
From there, you will catch up with the greenway towards Dinard before branching off towards Saint-Jacut-de-la-Mer then Saint-Cast-le-Guildo.
Installation at the hotel** 2 steps from the sea, end of the day free to enjoy the beach and this charming seaside resort.
Dinner: hotel restaurant
Elevation: + 500 – 500m
Fort La Latte & Cap Frehel
On this 3rd day, head West and Cap Fréhel.
You will follow the bay of Fresnaye before a first stop at Fort La Latte. This pink sandstone vessel, overlooking the sea, is the most visited castle in Brittany. The free visit will allow you to discover this essential site of our destination.
Direction then Cap Fréhel, classified as a “Grand Site de France”, and its majestic cliffs perched 70m above the sea.
On return, we will offer you a well-deserved oyster tasting at a producer in the bay before returning to Saint-Cast-le Guildo.
Dinner: hotel restaurant
Elevation: + 400 – 400m
Plancoet & Corseul
Return to Dinan inland.
From Saint-Cast you will reach Plancoët then Corseul to discover the archaeological sites witnessing the history of the former capital of coriosolites.
Occupied since prehistoric times, Corseul became the Gallo-Roman capital of the Coriosolites (or Curiosolites), people who minted coins. It was then the largest city in the great west, of which many astonishing vestiges remain today.
Arrival in Dinan mid-afternoon and end of stay.
- The itinerary can be done in the opposite direction (inversion of days 2 and 4).
- Level of difficulty: medium, 3h30 to 5h of cycling per day. Cycling recommended.
- Environment: Countryside and seaside. Cycle paths or secondary roads.
- Meals: Breakfast at the hotels, dinner in town or on the port in Dinan (Day 1).
- Dinners at the hotel restaurant in Saint Cast.
- Picnic lunches.
- Local guide throughout the stay.
- Luggage transport: One bag per bike to carry your day's belongings.
- Baggage transfer between accommodations is covered.
- Period: From April to October depending on the availability of the guides.
2023 rate per person: Consult us, on estimate.
The stay includes: Accommodation in a ** and *** hotel on a double or twin basis as indicated, full board from dinner on day 1 to lunch on day 4, supervision with a local guide, aperitif tasting of local products in Dinan, visit of Fort La Latte, oyster tasting (April to September), bike rental for the duration of the stay.
The price does not include: Return transport to the meeting place (Dinan), drinks, optional insurance.
- Possibility of renting electric bikes, baby bike trailer etc… contact us.
Specific cancellation conditions for this stay :
• More than 60 days before departure: 15% of the total amount of the stay
• From 60 to 31 days before departure: 20% of the total amount of the stay
• From 30 to 21 days before departure: 35% of the total amount of the stay
• From 20 to 14 days before departure: 50% of the total amount of the stay
• From 13 to 7 days before departure: 70% of the total amount of the stay
• Less than 7 days before departure: 75% of the total amount of the stay