Go up the Rance, from Saint-Malo to Dinan
9h30 (UTC -XNUMX:XNUMX) : Embark at Saint Malo for a commented cruise on the Rance! A 2h45 trip that will make you discover rancid, its dam, its locks, its typical villages and its surprising fauna, for a wonderful journey back in time to Dinan, ancient city.
12h30 (UTC -XNUMX:XNUMX) : Arrival in Dinan and lunch in a traditional restaurant on the port.
Menu suggestion: welcome kir, soufflé of leeks with white butter, fillet of saithe with chive cream, honey cream and its red fruit coulis, ¼ wine and coffee.
14h30 (UTC -XNUMX:XNUMX) : Trace the history of Dinan from the Middle Ages to the present day! Follow the guide to discover the heart of the medieval city and its half-timbered houses, its medieval belfry, its ramparts and the Saint-Sauveur basilica (2h00).
OR commented walk in Little Tourist Train (45 minutes / rates on request).
16h30 (UTC -XNUMX:XNUMX) : End of our services.
Prices including VAT 2023 per person (VAT 20%) :
From 20 to 29 people: 74.50 € / person
From 30 to 39 people: 71 € / person
From 40 to 49 people: 74 € / person
From 50 to 59 people: 72 € / person
The price includes : commented cruise on the Rance (2h45), lunch on the port of Dinan (3 courses, drinks included), provision of a guide lecturer for the guided tour of Dinan (1h30/2h00).
The price does not include : transport and transfers, personal expenses, any guide supplements on Sundays, public holidays and in foreign languages, parking fees.
- Possibility to visit Dinan by little train : consult us for the price.
- Period : from April to mid-October, cruise times depend on the tides (contact us).
- freebies : 1 free for 25 paying and free driver.
- From 40 people, two guides are provided for the guided tour of Dinan.
- Reverse circuit possible with a departure by boat from Dinan and the guided tour of Saint-Malo.
- Possible departure by boat from Saint-Malo, Dinard or Dinan.
- Circuit : 35 km.