9:00 am : Guided tour of the medieval city of Dinan (1h30/2h00).
OR commented touristic train trip (45 minutes / rates on demand).
11:15 am : Arrival to the Lyvet port in Saint-Samson-sur-Rance. Discover the Châtelier lock and the old Fisherman’s huts on the Lyvet port. Embark for an aperitif cruise to the port of Dinan, then return (1h30).
13:00 pm : Lunch at quay in the Maltess boat, enjoy traditional and local cuisine on the Lyvet port.
Menu suggestion : welcoming kir, fish quenelle with an armoricaine sauce, caramelized roast pork and its potatoes gratin, home-made desert, one glass of wine and coffee.
03:30 pm : Guided visit of the Moulin du Prat, a tiddal-powered mill from the 15th century (1h00).
Option Breton snack (butter galette with jam, one bolée of cider) : +5€ / person.
05:00 pm : End of program.
Rates 2022 per person
The price includes : the guided tour of Dinan (available in French, English, German, Italian and Spanish), the aperitif cruise + lunch at quay on the Rance river (3 dishes, beverages included), the guided visit of the Moulin à marée du Prat.
The price doesn’t include : the transport, personal expenses, the supplements for the guided tours on sunday, French bank holidays and in foreign language, the Breton snack (+5€ / person).
- Fees : 1 for 25 paying people and driver.
- Possibility to visit Dinan with a touristic train : please consult us to know the rates.
- Visit of Dinan provided in French, English, German, Spanish and Italian.
- From 26 people, two guides will be provided for the guided tour of Dinan.
- Validity : from April to October.
- Capacity : 55 people max (for the mill visit).
- 15 kms.