Discover two unmissable sites of the Emerald Coast : Cap Fréhel and its pink sandstone cliffs towering up to 70m high, and the imposing Fort la Latte dating back to the 14th century, the most visited castle in Brittany, overlooking the sea.
Duration : 3h.
Validity : All year.
Lunch option in Fréhel (3 dishes, beverages included) : consult us for menus and prices.
Rates 2022 per person
The price includes : the guided tour of Cap Fréhel (1h), the travel exepenses for the guide, the entrance and the free or guided tour at Fort la Latte (1h30).
The price doesn’t include : the transport, the supplements for the guided tour on sunday, French bank holidays and in foreign language, the cost of the car (or coach) park in Cap Fréhel.
- Fees : 1 for 25 paying people and driver.
- Supplement foreign language : + 10€ per guide.
- From 26 people, a second guide will be provide for the guided tours.
- Visits provided in French and English.
- Plan 15 minutes walk between the car park and the entrance at Fort la Latte.
- Option visit of Cap Fréhel lighthouse : + 2€ / person.