10:00 am : Guided tour of the medieval city of Dinan (2h00).
OR commented touristic train trip (40 minutes / rates on demand).
12:00 : Lunch at a traditionnal restaurant in the historical centre or on the port.
Menu suggestion : welcoming kir, apple and andouille cripsy, hake fillet with ginger sauce, white chocolate and raspberry lava cake, one glass of wine and coffee.
02:15 pm : Cruise on the Rance river aboard “Jaman V” up to Léhon Abbey where your guide will be waiting for you (40 min).
03:15 pm : Guided tour of Saint-Magloire Abbey (1h45).
05:00 : End of the program.
The price includes : the guided tours of Dinan and Léhon (available in French, English, German, Italian and Spanish), the lunch (3 dishes, beverages included), the entrance to Léhon abbey, the commented boat trip on the Rance river (available in english).
The price doesn’t include : the transport, personal expenses, the supplements for the guided tours on sunday, French bank holidays and in foreign language.
- Fees : 1 for 25 paying people and driver.
- Visits provided in French, English, German, Spanish and Italian.
- From 40 people, two guides will be provided for the guided tours.
- Possibility to visit Dinan with a touristic train : please consult us to know the rates.
- Validity : from April to October.
- Capacity : 85 people for the boat
- Tour : 3 kms.