9:30 am : Departure at Saint-Malo harbour and cruise on the Rance river in direction of Dinan ! During the 2h45 cruise, you will discover the Rance river, its dam, its locks, its typical villages and its surprising fauna, until you join Dinan, the city of a thousand years.
12:30 : Lunch in a traditionnal restaurant on Dinan’s port.
Menu suggestion : welcoming kir, leeks soufflé au beurre blanc, saithe fillet with chive cream, honey crémet and its red fruit coulis, one glass of wine and coffee.
02:30 pm : Guided tour of Dinan to discover its fabulous heritage (1h30/2h00 – possible in english, german,…).
OR commented trip in a touristic train (40 minutes / rates on demand / possible in english, german,…).
4:30 pm : End of the program.
The price includes : the commented cruise on the Rance river (2h45), the lunch on Dinan’s port (3 dishes, beverages included), the guided tour of Dinan (1h30/2h00).
The price doesn’t include : the transport and transferts, personal expenses, the supplements for the guided tour on sunday, French bank holidays and in foreign language.
- Possibility to visit Dinan by a touristic train : please contact us to know the rates.
- Time : from April to October, depending on the cruise schedule (please consult us).
- Possibility to leave from Dinard.
- Fees : 1 for 25 paying people and driver.
- Supplement foreign language : + 10€ per guide.
- Guided tour of Dinan provided in French, English, German, Spanish and Italian.
- Circuit : 20km.
- From 40 people, two guides will be provided for the guided tour of Dinan.