9:00 am : Guided tour of Dinan to discover its fabulous heritage (1h30/2h00 – possible in english, german,…).
OR commented trip in a touristic train (40 minutes / rates on demand / possible in english, german,…).
11:00 : Departure with your coach to Fréhel.
12:00 : Lunch in a traditionnal restaurant on the road to Cap Fréhel.
Menu suggestion : welcoming kir, cod brandade à l’Espelette, beef skewer wine marchand sauce & allumettes potatoes, creme brulee, one glass of wine, coffee.
02:00 pm : Rise on the Cap Fréhel cliffs and enjoy the seabirds flight ! Your guide will make you discover the history and the natural heritage of this remarkable site (1h30).
04:00 pm : End your day with the guided tour of Fort La Latte, the castle most visited in Brittany, dating from the 14th century (1h30).
05:30 pm : End of the program.
Rates 2020 per person
The price includes : the guided tour of Dinan and Cap Fréhel, the lunch (3 dishes, beverages included), the entrance and the guided tour at Fort la Latte.
The price doesn’t include : the transport and transferts, personal expenses, the supplements for the guided tour on sunday, French bank holidays and in foreign language, the cost of the car (or coach) park in Cap Fréhel.
- Possibility to visit Dinan by a touristic train : please contact us to know the rates.
- Validity : All year depending on the availability of the guides.
- Fees : 1 for 25 paying people and driver.
- Circuit : 49 km.
- From 40 people, a second guide will be provide for the guided tour of Dinan.
- Visit of Dinan provided in French, English, German, Spanish and Italian.