Discover two unmissable sites of the Côte d’Émeraude : Cap Fréhel and its cliffs of pink granite reaching 70m high, and the imposing Fort la Latte dating back to the 14th century, the most visited castle in Brittany, overlooking the sea.
Duration : 3h30
Validity : All year
Rates 2020 per person
The price includes : the guided tour of Cap Fréhel (1h15), the travel exepenses for the guide, the entrance and the guided tour at Fort la Latte (1h30).
The price doesn’t include : the transport, the supplements for the guided tour on sunday, French bank holidays and in foreign language, the cost of the car (or coach) park in Cap Fréhel.
- Fees : 1 for 25 paying people and driver.
- Supplement foreign language : + 10€ per guide.
- Visits provided in French and English.
- Plan 15 minutes walk between the car park and the entrance at Fort la Latte
- Option lunch in Fréhel : 25€ / person (3 dishes, beverages included).
- Option visit of Cap Fréhel lighthouse : + 2€ / person